Established in 1989, Phuket Country Club was the first golf course on Phuket and the first in Southern Thailand of international standard and has hosted many national tournaments.
The club's 'Old Course', an 18 hole, par 72 course, is a firm favorite for the high handicappers, offering a challenging but rewarding game and some of the best golf they have ever played. Despite this, the course still manages to offer a comfortable challenge for the more experienced player when teeing off from the Championship tees over a tough but fun 6,484 yards.
The 10th hole offers a particularly exciting challenge, being a par 5 which angles it's way round a large lake with the chance of a hole in one for those with the skill and accuracy to carry true over the 240 yards of water. Routing it's way through three scenic landscapes with 6 holes over undulating fairways, 6 holes on the level and 6 holes through shady forest, the layout of the course is as natural and relaxed as the atmosphere and staff.
Phuket Country Club Special Rates
|Period||Green Fee Only||1 Golfer Package||2 Golfers Package||3 Golfers Package||4 Golfer Package|
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (price per person)|
1 November 2014
31 October 2015
|Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.|
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory only for non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course|
|No golf cart|
|฿400 / golfer||฿400 / golfer||฿700 / non-golfer|
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Net rates are inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Patong, Kata, Karon or Kamala area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 400 Baht per person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Phuket Country Club has recommended to tip their caddy from 400 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee of 700 Baht per non-golfer must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course.
|Phuket Country Club|
|Value of Money:|
|Rated by PhuketGolfCourse.com's Customers|
Year Established: 1989
Designed by: Dr. Sukitti Klangvisai
Golf Cart: Not available
- Blue tee: 6,484 yards; 71.1/124*
- White tee: 6,126 yards; 69.5/115*
- Red tee: 5,719 yards; 73.4/123*
* Course Rating/Slope Rating