Laguna Phuket Golf Club has won a string of awards for its resort facilities, club house and golf course.
It went through a major renovation for 2 years, Laguna Phuket Golf Club reopened its renewed 18 holes on the 1st of January 2015. Now you have the option to walk the course or rent a golf cart.
Laguna Phuket Golf Club Renovation Rates
|Period||Holes||Green Fee Only||1 Golfer Package||2 Golfers Package||3 Golfers Package||4 Golfers Package|
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (price per person)|
1 November 2016
31 October 2017
|Special Deals: Please contact us for a package price of more than 4 players. We might be able to offer a better price.|
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course|
|฿400 / 9 Holes
฿700 / 18 Holes
|฿250 / 9 Holes
฿350 / 18 Holes
|฿250 / 9 Holes|
฿400 / 18 Holes
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Net rates are inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 250 Baht/person (for 9 holes), or 350 Baht/person (for 18 holes).
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Laguna Phuket Golf Club has recommended to tip their caddy from 250 Baht (for 9 holes) or 400 Baht (for 18 holes). You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Non-golfers are NOT allowed.
|Laguna Phuket Golf Club|
|Value of Money:|
|Rated by PhuketGolfCourse.com's Customers|
Year Established: 2014 (redesign)
Designed by: Mr. Max Wexler & Mr. David Abell
Golf Cart: Optional
- Black tee: 6,756 yards
- Blue tee: 6,158 yards
- White tee: 5,771 yards
- Red tee: 5,238 yards