The Red Mountain Golf Club Phuket is the Loch Palm Golf Club Phuket's new 18 hole course, just opened in May 2007. Twisting its way over the site of an old tin mine and through the lush hills of Kathu, the Red Mountain course is a dramatic addition to Phuket's golf destinations.
Designer Jonathan Morrow has ingeniously integrated the course into the natural environment, creating an exciting and spontaneous layout ready to challenge golfers of every ability. Nature has ensured that players will face every variety of natural hazard including waste bunkers, towering precipices, deep ravines and flooded gullies. All this while it takes you on a roller-coaster ride through the hills over spectacular gorges and panoramic plateaus with dramatic changes in elevation ensure players will be captivated both by the diversity of play and the spectacular views.
Players will confront water, wind, cliffs, gorges and forests, demanding uphill and downhill play and requiring the use every one of their clubs to get them through the dizzying heights safely. With one hole dropping an incredible 40m from tee to green, the Red Mountain Golf Course takes Phuket golfing to a new level. An exciting variety of green play also presents itself and with the newest, shade-tolerant Bermuda Hybrid grasses, putting surfaces remain fast and true year round.
The Red Mountain Golf Course Phuket is a standard par 72 and covers less than 7,000 yards in total, making it easily enjoyable to players of all levels. Exceptional care has been taken as regards the drainage, ensuring the fairways are ready and in top condition, even after the torrential downpours of rainy season.
Red Mountain Golf Club Phuket Special Rates
|Period||Green Fee Only||1 Golfer Package||2 Golfers Package||3 Golfers Package||4 Golfers Package|
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (price per person)|
31 October 2013
|Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.|
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory only for non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course|
|฿700 / golfer||฿300 / golfer||฿400 / golfer||฿1,000 / non-golfer|
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Net rates are inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Patong, Kata, Karon or Kamala area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart on Red Mountain Golf Club Phuket is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 700 Baht per cart per person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 300 Baht per person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Red Mountain Golf Club has recommended to tip their caddy from 400 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee of 1,000 Baht per non-golfer must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course.
|Red Mountain Golf Club Phuket|
|Level of Difficulties:|
|Value of Money:|
|Rated by PhuketGolfCourse.com's Customers|
Year Established: 2007
Designed by: Jonathan Morrow
Rough: 45 mm.
Fairways: 15 mm.
Greens: 3.8 mm.
Green Speed: 8.5 (Stimp Meter)
Fairway Grass: Seashore Paspalum
Grass on Green: Bermuda Novotek
Golf Cart: Compulsory
- Black tee: 6,781 yards; * 71.4/72.7/136
- Blue tee: 6,341 yards; * 69.4/70.4/128
- White tee: 5,925 yards; * 67.6/68.6/121
- Red tee: 5,203 yards; * 68.9/70.4/123
* Yardage Rating/Course Rating/Slope Rating