Nestled amongst rubber plantations and coastal mangrove forests in the north of the island, just 10 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Measuring a challenging 6,806 yards from the back tees or a more accommodating 6,308 from the front, this 18 hole, par 72 course is a popular choice with the occasional player and high handicappers alike.
Mission Hills is the only course in Phuket on the sea front and such, it's layout offers stunning vistas of the Andaman Sea from several holes. The trade-off for this proximity to the sea is soil with a higher salt content, making it harder to maintain their grass. As a result, course conditions can be in less than top condition. However, it still offers a relaxing round for those who are willing to sacrifice a little condition to enjoy the sea views and beat the stress of the crowds.
The course creates a sense of fun and excitement while testing the accuracy of each player with several peculiar features along the layout; hole 18 sets up several options of play from the tee with 2 greens, allowing you to choose an alternative end to your game, while the greens for holes 2 and 5 sit alongside each other on the same island in one of the many water features. The convenient location, luxurious facilities and championship golf, all combine to make Mission Hills a sought-after, world-class golf destination.
Mission Hills Phuket Golf Resort & Spa Special Rates
|Period||Holes||Green Fee Only||1 Golfer Package||2 Golfers Package||3 Golfers Package||4 Golfers Package|
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (price per person)|
30 April 2014
|Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.|
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory only for non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course|
|฿400 for 9 Holes|
฿700 for 18 Holes
|฿200 for 9 Holes|
฿300 for 18 Holes
|฿200 for 9 Holes|
฿400 for 18 Holes
|฿600 for 9 Holes|
฿1,200 for 18 Holes
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Net rates are inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- Use of golf cart on Mission Hills Phuket Golf Resort & Spa is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 400 Baht/cart/person (for 9 Holes), or 700 Baht/cart/person (for 18 Holes).
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 300 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Mission Hills Phuket Golf Resort has recommended to tip their caddy from 200 Baht (for 9 Holes), or 400 Baht (for 18 Holes). You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee of 600 Baht/person (for 9 Holes) or 1,200 Baht/person (for 18 Holes) must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.
|Mission Hills Phuket Golf Resort|
|Level of Difficulties:|
|Value of Money:|
|Rated by PhuketGolfCourse.com's Customers|
Year Established: 2004
Designed by: Nicklaus Design
Fairway Grass: Sea Isle 1
Grass on Green: Sea Isle 2000
Golf Cart: Compulsory
- Black tee: 6,806 yards
- Blue tee: 6,308 yards
- White tee: 6,009 yards
- Red tee: 5,127 yards