Lakes Course is another award winning masterpiece by renowned architect, Yoshikazu Kato. With his trademark design philosophy of harnessing the natural landscapes and habitats, Mr. Kato has again excelled in creating a course of authentic natural beauty and challenging golf.
A it's name suggests, water features heavily on the Lakes Course, with no less that 17 of its 18 holes incorporating the striking semi-natural water features carved into the landscape from the flooded canyons of Phuket's tin mining past. This course offers a very different game to its sister Canyon Course but is every bit as challenging and rewarding.
With 5 sets of tees to choose from, it allows you to choose the pace and complexity of the game. Coupled with wide fairways and generous greens, it means that the Lakes Course can be enjoyed by the modest hitter and amateur while those long hitting veterans choosing to tee off from the Pro tees embark on a rigorous round of 7,129 yards of challenging golf fit to test the best. The 18th hole is a par 4 with a remarkable finish, being voted by Asian Golf Monthly in 2003 as 'Best Par Four in Asia'.
Blue Canyon Country Club (Lakes Course) Rates
|Period||Green Fee Only||1 Golfer Package||2 Golfers Package||3 Golfers Package||4 Golfers Package|
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (price per person)|
1 November 2016
31 October 2017
|Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.|
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory only for non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course|
|฿700 / golfer||฿350 / golfer||฿500 / golfer||฿3,450 / non-golfer|
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Net rates are inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- Use of golf cart on Lakes Course is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 700 Baht per cart per person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 350 Baht per person and compulsory golf cart fee of 700 Baht per person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Blue Canyon Country Club has recommended to tip their caddy from 500 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee of 3,450 Baht per non-golfer must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course.
|Blue Canyon (Lakes Course)|
|Value of Money:|
|Rated by PhuketGolfCourse.com's Customers|
Year Established: 1999
Designed by: Mr. Yoshikazu Kato
Length/Par: 1,729 yds/72
Fairway Grass: Zoysia Materella
Grass on Green: Bermuda Tiffdwarf
Golf Cart: Compulsory
- Black tee: 7,129 yards; 74.0/128*
- Blue tee: 6,504 yards; 70.0/115*
- White tee: 6,073 yards; 68.3/114*
- Red tee: 5,366 yards; 68.9/119*
* Course Rating/Slope Rating